This business I understand is currently under investigation by other agencies!! I'm currently collecting names, telephone numbers, and email addresses from past and current customers that has been wronged by his fraudulent business practices, selling junk cars, etc......I recently bought a 2006 Cadillac DTS from the owner of Superior Auto "John" the advertised Internet price was listed at $14,995, I applied for financing which I was informed several banks approved me for, with $4,100 down with the balance being financed, after I paid the $4,100 cash down, and received the paperwork from the issuing bank, I noticed that he submitted the paperwork for $17,720 instead of the agreed advertised price without the down payment being applied!!!!

This is the "typical" BAD used car salesman!!! I'm currently in touch with the state attorney generals office, better business bureau, in addition 2 local media outlets that are compiling information on this company and his fraudulent business practices!!!!

For those that want to take action against this business please feel free to reach me at Elegantknights@Hotmail.com my name is Ron!!! I'm also planning to picket infront of his business to save future customers the heartache of dealing with such dishonesty

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jan 21, 2013.

Comments

They are still in business!! I just bought a car.

And was ripped off!!!!

And car started going down hill a week after purchase !!! How long are they going to get away with this

Did you ever get anywhere with this? We had the same thing happen to us..ghaley@hotmail.com

Washington, District Of Columbia, United States #997138

Yeah they do, depending on the bank determines how much more they charge, and most of the time the bank doesn't even see that money. It goes right into their pockets.