Worst place ever to buy a car from. Bought a car in 2013 and less than a week later it went to their mechanic who , can you guess?

Saw nothing wrong with it. A day later my car is shuddering and wont go in drive. Asked them to tow it and they said I have to pay for it. Well, ended up taking to my moms mechanic and he ended up putting in $1000 worth of work.

It had missing bolts, the trans was going, etc.. and went to get registration and Dan tried to charge me $400 for plates and registration lol.. my moms boyfriend threatened to call police, which they came. Dan is apparently a theif.

The work that was done, was just half of what was needed. Being it was missing bolts important parts and deemed unsafe to drive. Oh yea car was bought for $6995 and yet found out they was gonna charge me $17,000 lmaoooooo Omgoodness smh.. and a week later got a paper in the mail from some rental company stating if if my insurance lapsed i have to return my vehicle..

so who does this car belong to??? And registration was in their name. Never heard of a dealership putting cars registrations in their name..nope ... none, no buy here pay here does that.

And it was a copy of the registration...Dan the *** said i receive the real copy once car is paid off.. How does that work god forbid something happens, and police need it.. they need to be shut down.. i should've known better.

I should've went to the lot across the street they have better vehicles and customer service.Being Superior auto are scammers, *** the office was dirty(that should've been my first clue to get the *** outta there) . Hopefully the will get shut down..

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of car. Superior Auto Wholesalers needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned car in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Superior Auto Wholesalers.

Comments