Worst place ever to buy a car from. Bought a car in 2013 and less than a week later it went to their mechanic who , can you guess?

Saw nothing wrong with it. A day later my car is shuddering and wont go in drive. Asked them to tow it and they said I have to pay for it. Well, ended up taking to my moms mechanic and he ended up putting in $1000 worth of work.

It had missing bolts, the trans was going, etc.. and went to get registration and Dan tried to charge me $400 for plates and registration lol.. my moms boyfriend threatened to call police, which they came. Dan is apparently a theif.

The work that was done, was just half of what was needed. Being it was missing bolts important parts and deemed unsafe to drive. Oh yea car was bought for $6995 and yet found out they was gonna charge me $17,000 lmaoooooo Omgoodness smh.. and a week later got a paper in the mail from some rental company stating if if my insurance lapsed i have to return my vehicle..

so who does this car belong to??? And registration was in their name. Never heard of a dealership putting cars registrations in their name..nope ... none, no buy here pay here does that.

And it was a copy of the registration...Dan the *** said i receive the real copy once car is paid off.. How does that work god forbid something happens, and police need it.. they need to be shut down.. i should've known better.

I should've went to the lot across the street they have better vehicles and customer service.Being Superior auto are scammers, *** the office was dirty(that should've been my first clue to get the *** outta there) . Hopefully the will get shut down..

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Mar 14, 2015.

Comments